I like Parrish because he’s just a ‘go with the flow’ type of guy like
Ninja killing people? Okay.
Someone bombs the police station? Okay.
Suspicious boy turning up at a demolished home and his finger prints come up for a much older man? Mmmkay.
Pretty little lady in a house where a family died in and finds a meat locker full of dead people? Gee, this lady is pretty.
Pretty little lady a psychic? Okay.
Sheriff looks suspicious at times? Mmalright.
The Agents of SHIELD cast at San Diego Comic-Con 2013-2014
I see no lies here
- (via silly-luv)
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
do you ever go through your dash and go “oh my god this photo would be perfect for my blog” and then you realize its something someone just reblogged from you
When I say I want to read the book before seeing the movie, I don’t want brownie points or bragging rights. I want to be able to read the book with my imagined world and idea of the characters without the movie’s influence at least once. After you see the movie there’s always some part of it that sticks in your head for a long time and you lose the enjoyment of making it up yourself.